Advanced Training has been providing education and support to active duty military and veterans for over a decade.
We offer educational opportunities to military spouses in an effort to meet the need for career oriented training in the fields of Health Care & Networking Technologies.
ATA is an accredited institution with an established military relationship. We are also a Department of Defense small business.
The school offers special military spouse tuition to assist those who do not qualify for full federal financial aid. The Military Scholarship Program includes families of active duty personnel. Our goal is to help the military spouses in the San Diego area take full advantage of the retention initiatives proposed by The Pentagon and the US Department of Labor.
Call now and see how our experience with military life can make in difference as you choose a new career path.
My Career Advancement Account Scholarship
The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (MyCAA) is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship
assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations.
Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2 who can start and complete their coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military
orders, including spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserve component in these same pay grades.
Those who are not eligible include:
• Spouses married to service members in pay grades E-6 and above, W-3 and above and O-3 and above
• Spouses who are a member of the armed forces themselves currently on Title 10 orders
• Spouses who are married but legally separated (or under court order or statute of any state or U.S. territory) from a member of the armed forces on Title 10 orders
• Spouses whose National Guard/reserve component military sponsor is in a Warning Orders/Alert, Post Deployment/ Demobilization or Transition Status
• Spouses married to a member of the Coast Guard
• Spouses who are unable to start and complete coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 orders
Find out more: