Important Information for Coleman University Students after Coleman Closure
If you previously attended Coleman University and wish to continue your education after Coleman’s closing, ATA College has an experienced and dedicated team ready to assist you through the transfer process.
ATA College Benefits
- Transfer Credit – ATA will promptly evaluate the credits you’ve earned at Coleman University and other institutions for transfer into ATA’s programs.
- Academic Programs – ATA offers diploma and associate degree programs in healthcare, information technology, criminal justice, communications technology, software development.
- ATA Location – ATA serves students from the San Diego metropolitan area from its campus in El Cajon, CA.
- Start Dates – Classes start soon, so call now to reserve your seat.
- Military Friendly School – ATA proudly serves our military population with emphasis on tuition assistance and military spouses.
- Student Support – ATA’s dedicated staff members provide academic and support services, including enrollment and completion advisors, directors of student success, and financial aid counselors.
- Accreditation – Advanced Training Associates has achieved national accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Coleman Students:Please contact our admissions team at (619) 596-2766.