Important Information for Brightwood Students after Education Corporation of America’s Closure of 75 Campuses
Education Corporation of America (ECA) campuses which include Brightwood College, Brightwood Career Institute, Ecotech Institute, Golf Academy of America, and Virginia College announced that operations would be discontinued in December of 2018.
If you previously attended any of these colleges and wish to continue your education after their closing, ATA College has an experienced and dedicated team ready to assist you through the transfer process.
ATA College Benefits
- Transfer Credit – ATA will promptly evaluate the credits you’ve earned at Brightwood College and other institutions for transfer into ATA’s programs.
- Academic Programs – ATA offers diploma and associate degree programs in healthcare, information technology, criminal justice, communications technology, software development.
- ATA Location – ATA serves students from the San Diego metropolitan area from its campus in El Cajon, CA.
- Start Dates – Classes start soon, so call now to reserve your seat.
- Military Friendly School – ATA proudly serves our military population with emphasis on tuition assistance and military spouses.
- Student Support – ATA’s dedicated staff members provide academic and support services, including enrollment and completion advisors, directors of student success, and financial aid counselors.
- Accreditation – Advanced Training Associates has achieved national accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
ECA Students:Please contact our admissions team at (619) 596-2766.
We are not affiliated with Education Corporation of America or any of their colleges and will not have access to your transcripts. You can request copies here.
ATA is always looking for quality employees and instructors please submit your resume to: